Short Attention Span Dinner Theater: Your Week in Food, 6/1-6/4
- "If you are planning on opening a modern gastropub without pigs' ear on the menu, you might as well stick to Beer Nuts and Bac-O-Nets." Best Pigs' Ear: The Lazy Ox Canteen.
- "If the refrigerators come with a Peter Sellers voice-and-menu option, they're probably worth it, if just for the entertainment value." The Smart Fridge: How To Let Your Kitchen Appliance Deal With Your Dinner Problems.
- "Home butchery is the new backyard chicken coop." Culinary Comeback: Home Butchery Class.
- "Somewhere in a Habit burger is a thin puck of fire-grilled beef, but it can be tough to locate." Identity Crisis at The Habit Burger Grill.
- "A bowl of noodles, like a vision quest, is a journey that should be ventured alone, followed through from beginning to end." Top 10 Asian Noodle Bowls For Under $7.
- "And Providence is still a place where the wisp of lemon zest on a chunk of seared sea bass has the resonance of a flatted-ninth chord in a Schubert adagio." Ask Mr. Gold: Alone Again! The Kid is Finally Old Enough for a Babysitter. Where to Celebrate?
- "As for what Celtics fans will be drinking, I guess there's always the familiar green beer route." Morton's Puts a Laker Cocktail on the Menu + The Recipe.
- "Instead of being bitter that you can't smell Bobby Flay's cumin-crusted steak or Guy Fieri's chili-rubbed rib eye, just head down to North Carolina where they're one step closer to smell-o-vision." One Step Closer to Smell-o-vision: North Carolina Billboard Smells Like BBQ.
- "And should you decide going straight to the cheese plate is more your speed, there is, of course, an Idiot's Guide for that, too." Cookbook Review: Complete Idiot's Guide to Cheese Making for the Gouda Challenged.