Short Attention Span Dinner Theater: Your Week in Food, 6/21-6/25
- "Do I ever feel like giving alternative advice, suggesting you pick up Thai barbecued chickens at Sapp Coffee Shop, an armful of barbecued goat ribs at Phong Dinh or a sackful of barbecued quail at Marouch? Sure, all the time." Ask Mr. Gold: Best BBQ, or Sunshine on a Gloomy Day.
- "The cult of Nutella is a large, insanely devoted and extraordinarily loyal group. Imagine a chocoholic crossed with an AC Milan fan." Food Labelling: The End of Nutella?
- "Prior to that, you might have mistaken the place for a nail salon." Simple, Fresh, Familiar at U-Zen Sushi.
- "Bachelors who would never be caught dead eating a Swanson fried fish stick dinner can be found perusing the TJ's frozen food section for ten minutes at a time, reading the descriptions on a package of steamer clams in garlic butter sauce." 5 Most Disgusting Items In The Trader Joe's Freezer Aisle.
- "Like the other tacos mentioned, there is no sense of sacrifice in flavor. And absolutely no reason to leave them for the vegetarians." Not Vegetarian Tacos: Taco de Vegetales.
- "I said, I'm not going to stay here, you're the one who stayed here, I am going to London." Q & A With Mo-Chica's Ricardo Zarate, Part 2: The Joy of Barracuda, L.A. Peruvian Food + Life and Soccer in England.
- "Haskell, himself, has handled unexpected guests at his own restaurants by giving them champagne." Red O Restaurant's Door Policy: Bouncer or Door Host?
- "So if the apocalypse hits, Tac Bac bacon will give you years of nourishment. Or high-blood pressure, whichever comes first." Too Much Of A Good Thing: Top 10 Over-The-Top Bacon Bits.
- "Other than ice cream, what ingredients will go into Ron Artest's milkshake? We're guessing it might involve Wheaties and Hennessy." Ron Artest To Perform at Millions of Milkshakes Today, Then Create His Own Milkshake.