Top 5 Places in L.A. To Buy Super Bowl Party Beer Kegs
|Golden Road kegs|
1. Your local craft brewery!
In more beer-centric parts of the country such as San Diego and Portland, buying your mass quantities of beer from a local brewer isn't just an option, it's a must. Many tasting rooms list keg prices of their lighter-ABV beers on the menu right along side individual glass and growler-fill prices, making it just another option for drinking and sharing local brews. Now that L.A. has its own share of house brands to choose from, why not celebrate football Christmas by taking home a keg of Golden Road's Point The Way or Eagle Rock's Manifesto Wit? Breweries that sell kegs to the public and instructions for each are listed below:
- El Segundo Brewing: El Segundo just started making retail kegs available to customers, but supplies are limited. Fill out their online order form or email email@example.com to start the process.
- Eagle Rock Brewery: Eagle Rock regularly sells 5-gal. kegs of its four year-round beers to the public and also rents party pumps. To order, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Bruery: Kegs of year-round beers (like Loakal Red and Mischief) are available for purchase, but you must have a Sankey coupler and your own way to serve it. Email email@example.com for a copy of the order form.
- Golden Road Brewery: Golden Road sells kegs of Point the Way and its house Hefeweizen to the public regularly. Both are available in 15.5gal and 5gal kegs. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ladyface Ale Companie: The Agoura Hills brewpub just announced via Facebook that they have a few kegs available for Super Bowl Sunday. Available beers are Russian Lullaby, Blind Ambition, Chesebro IPA, Anniversary Ale & La Blonde. Call (818) 477-4566 to arrange.
Want more Squid Ink? Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook.
29281 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills, CA