Coachella 2011: Top Ten Pick-Up Lines (So Far)
Yeah right, everyone goes to Coachella for the music. Who's kidding? Inevitable hook-ups are a major bonus and with all the skin, sweat, heat and booze, its hard to resist waltzing right up to that smoldering dude or delicious lady and laying it all on the line. Here are a few zingers we've overheard at the parties and beer gardens so far.
10. You're wearing a bear cap, I'm wearing a bear cap - let's make cubs.
9. Is that an extra wad of wristbands in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
8. Camping this weekend? There's a shower back at my place that you don't have to share . . unless you want to share.
7. I think my jewel-studded g-string and your Gucci bikini would look great together on my hotel room floor in the morning.
6. I'm so mad crushin' your man-girl, skinny femme-boy with long-bangs, faint mustache and small boobs look.