Top 10 Most Recycled Women of Rock (Only Three Call Themselves Groupies!)
Everyone has had a crush on rockstar before, but these woman actually pursued and conquered rockstars. In order to make our Top 10 Most Recycled Women of Rock list, these ladies had to have dated (or bedded) six or more famous musicians. There's one musician who appears on four of these ladies' lists. You might be surprised when you find out who it is ...
10. Pamela Anderson:(shown above) Surprisingly we could only name six musicians this bombshell has been with: Tommy Lee, Bret Michaels, Vince Neil, Kid Rock, Fred Durst and David Charvet. Anderson will forever be immortalized in two (homemade) videos by ex-boyfriend rockers as well as two music videos: "Can't Have Your Cake" by Vince Neil and "Miserable" by Lit.
9. Carmen Electra: Born "Tara Leigh Patrick," Prince renamed her "Carmen" and she added "Electra." We're going to assume they boned after that. Carmen has dated Tommy Lee, Mark McGrath, Fred Durst, B. Real; was engaged to Rob Patterson of Korn; and married to Dave Navarro. And remember when Electra was rumored to be dating Joan Jett in 2007?!
8. Cher: Of course there was Sonny Bono, but there was also Gene Simmons, Gregg Allman, Richie Sambora, Les Dudek and Elvis Presley. And we can't forget the "encounter" a 13-year-old Anthony Kiedis recalls in his autobiography while Cher was "babysitting."
7. Paris Hilton: Yup, Paris has slutted it up with a lot of men, most of whom were musicians. She's dated: Benji Madden, Jared Leto, Mark McGrath, Fred Durst, Nick Carter, Deryck Whibley, Travis Barker, and reportedly hooked up with Kid Rock and James Blunt.
6. Courtney Love: Mrs. Kurt Cobain has dated: Trent Rezner, Billy Corgan, Fred Durst, Scott Weiland, Billy Gould, and Jeordie White. Love confessed to a sexual encounter with Ted Nugent at the ripe age of twelve and claims she had an eight-month affair with Bush frontman Gavin Rossdale after he began dating Gwen Stefani.