Top 60 Worst Lil Wayne Lines on Tha Carter IV
*Top Five Rappers (Including Drake) In Absolutely Ridiculous Sweaters
*Fuck Guilty Pleasures: Drake Is An Incredible Lyricist
Lil Wayne's magnum crapus Tha Carter IV came out yesterday; first up in our Weezy coverage was Daniel Kohn's really funny piece about his brother's strange encounter getting high with the diminuitive rapper back in New Orleans.
In any case, the album is wildly uneven. It features some excellent production and great guest turns from folks like Tech N9ne, Rick Ross, Bun B and others. What ruins the album, however, is Wayne himself, who offers up an all-you-care-to-eat smorgasbord of bad puns, sorry similes and unreasonable metaphors. Here are his sixty worst lines from the album.
60. "All about my riches/ My name should be Richard" (From "Blunt Blowin")
59. "Swagger down pat/ Call my shit Patricia" (From "6 Foot 7 Foot")
58. "All I had to do was put two and two together/ But that just makes four, but not 'four-ever'" (From "How To Hate")
57. "Don't call me 'sir'/ Call me 'sir-vivor'" (From: "Nightmares Of The Bottom")
56. "Some people hang you out to dry/ Like a towel rack" (From "She Will")
55. "I put up a wall/ And they just wallpaper" (From "Blunt Blowin")
54. "Weezy F. Baby/ And the 'F' ain't for fear" (From: "Nightmares Of The Bottom")
53. "You don't want to start Weezy/ Cause the 'F' is for finisher" (From "6 Foot 7 Foot")
52. "Weezy F./ For 'Fuck you'" (From "How To Hate")
51. "The 'F' is for 'Fuck yourself'" (From: "Nightmares Of The Bottom")